Belated Happy New Year to you all!
Firstly, I’d like to shout out a massive thank you to all my customers for your amazing support throughout the last few months. 2020 has turned out to be the most challenging year for everyone; there have been sad times for many of you I know. We are not out of the woods yet but things are looking hopeful with the roll out of the vaccines.
I can’t stress enough how much I appreciate your loyalty and patience. Trying to plan around the ever changing guidelines has proved to be a logistical nightmare but I think we all managed to make it work it the end. I hope some of you at least, enjoyed some time away in your caravan or motorhome over the summer.
I think we are all expecting tighter restrictions in the short term, but I am anticipating being able to continue caravan servicing and repair work throughout 2021. This will be with the same social distancing measures in place for as long as is necessary.
This will include:
- Making arrangements for collection of keys so customers do not need to be present for the caravan or motorhome service or repair.
- Wearing a mask and gloves where appropriate.
- Sanitising and wiping down surfaces.
- Maintaining social distancing at all times.
- Quarantining the caravan or motorhome for 72hrs before and after servicing where possible.
- Where the caravan or motorhome can be set up in advance of the service date, I am happy to pack the vehicle up afterwards and lock up for you.
Higher Twitchen Certificated Location in North Devon
The first lockdown of 2020 gave us the opportunity to complete works to our own Caravan and Motorhome Club Certificated Location here at Higher Twitchen. We opened on 13th July and were blown away by just how busy we were and all the lovely reviews we received. It’s a great opportunity to combine your annual caravan service with a short break in wonderful North Devon. We plan to re-open the site in April (Covid restrictions permitting) so please take a look at www.highertwitchen.co.uk
Looking forward to see you all again this year, take care and stay safe.